I created this desk pad planner to help me bring together all the most important things I hope to achieve each day to have a balanced and productive week.
There’s space for intentions, gratitudes, meal planning, wellbeing, appointments and a space for never ending to-do’s/scribbles/notes.
Once you’ve brain dumped all your tasks you can choose the most important ones to tackle first identifying the 3 most important “must do’s” followed by 4 “it’d be nice to do” tasks. This can help prioritise your day, reduce overwhelm and provide a sense of achievement when the most important things are ticked off.
- 50 Pages. A4 desk pads (210 x 297 mm) glue bound so that pages can be torn off and hole-punched and added to a binder or pinned to a fridge/noticeboard.
- Printed on 80gsm recycled paper. Environmentally friendly printing with FSC® Paper
- Climate Neutral Printing using CO2 Offset printing
- Alcohol-free printing with Biodegradable inks
- Printed in the UK.
- Zero Plastics used, pads are posted in a strong card envelope offering protection without plastics.
- 10% of profit donated to charity
PRE-ORDER TODAY! Shipping in 2-3 weeks.
Currently I have the pink version above in stock but have the following colours waiting to be printed. As printing is done in large batches I’d love to avoid waste by getting your votes for the colours you’d buy from the options below.