These Gender-Neutral Milestone Cards are size A6, 148mm x 105mm
The packs are available in Beautiful Greys, Multi-colour or Purple & Sage (pre-order 2 week waiting time).
There are 25 cards in a box which includes the following:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 months old today
- Today I sat up for the first time
- Today I went on my first holiday
- Today my first tooth came through
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I walked my first steps
- Last night I slept through for the first time
- Today I rolled over for the first time
- Today I celebrated my first birthday
- Today I crawled for the first time
- Today I giggled for the first time
- Today I rocked my first photoshoot
- Today I ate solids for the first time
- Today I celebrated my first Christmas
- Today I said my very first word
They make a wonderful gift for a newborn baby or for a baby shower. They’re fabulous if the babies gender is a surprise and they’re a really lovely alternative to all pinks and blues.
The best things about these gender-neutral milestone cards are that there is space on the back of the cards to write and keep notes. I found that I quickly forgot all those little details that I wanted to remember forever. Lack of sleep seems to have that effect 🙂 I wished I had kept a first-year diary but I knew I didn’t have the time to consistently fill it out. Keeping notes just at the major milestones is a lovely way to record those first year memories. Creating a wonderful keepsake box of babies first year. A well thought out gift for any expectant parents.