You can now purchase a pack of beautifully designed Gender Neutral Milestone Cards. They’re Milestone Cards with a difference!
There’s a space on the back to record all the little details you want to remember about your baby at each of their milestones. Whether it’s favourite memories or cute things they’re doing at that time. Any they can all be kept in their little memory box as a keepsake.
They make a beautiful gift for any new parents. These Milestone cards can be used to record the dates of your babies milestones and you may want to photograph your baby with the cards on the day that he/she reaches each milestone as an extra keepsake.
The packs are available in the following colours (pictures shown below)
Purple & Sage (Pre-order 2 week lead time)
These Gender-Neutral Milestone Cards are size A6, 148mm x 105mm
The packs are available in Beautiful Greys, Multi-colour or Purple & Sage (pre-order 2 week waiting time).
There are 25 cards in a box which includes the following:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 months old today
- Today I sat up for the first time
- Today I went on my first holiday
- Today my first tooth came through
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I walked my first steps
- Last night I slept through for the first time
- Today I rolled over for the first time
- Today I celebrated my first birthday
- Today I crawled for the first time
- Today I giggled for the first time
- Today I rocked my first photoshoot
- Today I ate solids for the first time
- Today I celebrated my first Christmas
- Today I said my very first word
They make a wonderful gift for a newborn baby or for a baby shower. They’re fabulous if the babies gender is a surprise and they’re a really lovely alternative to all pinks and blues.
The best things about these gender-neutral milestone cards are that there is space on the back of the cards to write and keep notes. I found that I quickly forgot all those little details that I wanted to remember forever. Lack of sleep seems to have that effect 🙂 I wished I had kept a first-year diary but I knew I didn’t have the time to consistently fill it out. Keeping notes just at the major milestones is a lovely way to record those first year memories. Creating a wonderful keepsake box of babies first year. A well thought out gift for any expectant parents.
|Dimensions||148 × 105 mm|
Grey, Multi-coloured, Purple & Sage (pre-order)