Mummy & Me Photography Epsom
When your little one gets older they’ll love nothing more than to look back at the photographs of you both, of the love that you had for them and the memories you created.
For most mums (myself included), we rarely get the chance to be in front of the camera with our children. Often because life is so busy we never get around to it and sometimes because having little people around means we’re usually looking a little dishevelled, with our trousers smeared with snot/food and frequently with our hair thrown back so that we can make it out the house on time.
I love looking back on photographs of my own childhood, and most of all I love seeing pictures of me with my parents. They’re more treasured than any other photographs I own. I think sometimes we get so caught up with photographing our amazing little people that we sometimes forget to create memories that they will one-day treasure and love themselves.
That is why I am on a mission to photograph mums with their babies/toddlers/children when they’ve had a chance to get themselves looking their best, when they’re actually looking forward to getting in front of the camera with the people they love more than anything in the world.
MUMMY & ME SESSION
- 45-60 minutes session time
- Natural poses of you and your little one(s)
- Beautiful wooden toys available to keep your little ones occupied
- Tasteful breastfeeding portrait optional
- Your favorite 5 portraits as both digital images on USB & 7×5″ mounted (10×8″) professional quality prints
- Photographed against crisp white background & duvet allowing smaller ones to roll around safely & play
- Take places at my home studio KT19 (Off Hook Road)
- View & Order Appointment
- £50 DEPOSIT REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING YOUR DATE
If you’d prefer a Mummy & Me session outdoors just let me know!